Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring is right on Target

Why hello there, Target. Or shall I say, Tarjay.

You have a strong hold on my heart and wallet. I go in for post-it notes and paper towels and come out $139 later. Behold the power of Target.

While wandering the aisles of Target the other day I happily walked past adorable Spring clothes and shoes. It made me eager for the 50 and 60 temps to start and work their way up to beautiful 70 degrees.

And now I present the items that made me stop in my tracks and wish I could wear them ASAP.



Tribal dress via my Blackberry: $19.99


Tee: $14.99


Shirtdress: $24.99

Dolce Vita for Target Wedges: $29.99


Sandals: $17.99

I loved everything I was seeing at Target and chances are I'll be seeing a lot of these items in my closet come Spring.

Check back tomorrow for some crazy Buy this, Not that options from Tarjay!

5 comments:

  1. Wow - I thought I was wrong when the page opened...love the new look!
    And love TARJAY!!! I always spend way too much money there (guess that's why the hubby doesn't like going there!)! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was in a target yesterday too...but avoided all the clothing and shoes like the plague.
    I did get 18 eggs though for 1.79. At shaws their $3.
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously get giddy when I go into Target. And I'm the same way with my list including cotton balls and soap and coming out over $100 later. I think I NEED that stripe shirt you posted. I might have to make a Target run during my lunch hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tribal dress? Holy crap. I need to get over there FAST. The place is a trap. One minute I'm getting Cheer Free Detergent and the next minute I've got chocolate chips, lipstick, moisturizer, a pair of shoes, and 4 dvd's. Hollar!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up the Tribal dress in the blue/purple/green print! I couldn't pass it up as a summer swim cover up.

    ChuckRefreshed

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!