Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, February 4, 2011

Guest Blogger D, etc.: Get The Look

Please welcome the lovely Daniela from D, etc. Her posts are always full of great fashion tips and I read her blog daily :)

Hi Everyone! While E's away on vacation I offered to guest post for her :) Thanks E for the opportunity and enjoy your vacation!

Jessica Alba added a floral skirt, mega high platforms and sunglasses to play up this all black look. Most of us have the basics for this outfit already sitting in our closets - a black blazer, a pair of black opaque tights and a simple long sleeved black top.





Here are a few options for floral skirts, all under $30 (a few at half that!):



This outfit would also look great in flats, in case you're like me and couldn't last a second in shoes like hers, or in a pair of suede wedges. If you're a pro when it comes to platforms, they're listed below :)




Thanks again, E!

Great post, D! Thanks so much!! I have to say, I'm totally on board with this look and like D I'd probably pair it with wedges or flats :) Must go closet diving now for a floral skirt!

6 comments:

  1. Girls is she wearing Lita's?? I never pegged her as the type.

    I'd take her skirt in a flash!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove this guest post! You did such a good job recreating the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! Definitely see a trip to Express in my future to try on those skirts. I love that she's wearing the litas.. it's an easy look to recreate, so I'm gonna try it. Thanks Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is definitely a look i would wear, and of course i've already got the pieces - perfect!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so true, I have a really similar skirt and blazer in my closet already! What a cute look, thanks for the inspiration!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. E! Are u back?! Hope you made it home safe!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!