Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm Slacking

Ugh. I've been such a slacker this week.

I have so many posts to organize. Tons of pictures to go through. And I'm just dragging my feet!


So here's a quick look at my trip through the eyes of my Blackberry.


Watching the surfers in Paia


Droolworthy Hawaiian French Toast with Bananas & Macadamia Nuts at Kiehi Caffe


Bikini Blonde at Maui Brewing Company


My Dad and our paddle board. So fun!

I've got a lot of blogs to catch up on and some fun products to review for everyone! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow - love the first pic! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that's definitely NOT why I asked!! ahaha
    How was the flight with all the snow?
    Where are you signed up on that they send you alerts when there's a 'deal' on a trip? want to do the same thing. I already need another vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a blast! Can't wait to hear/see more!

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, it all looks so relaxing and beautiful! I want to go! Can't wait to see more pictures.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!