Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Buy This, Not That: Target Edition

I expressed my undying love for Tarjay yesterday and after seeing some of these items compared to their high priced friends, I'm even more in love with Target.

Look for yourself...

I made cute little collages on Picasa but apparently they don't want to cooperate today and are super tiny. Boo!












Target goes to show that you can have CHIC, fashionable pieces without the Designer Prices.


Who doesn't love that?


And how about LLT's face-lift? I wanted something clean and easy. I'm pretty happy with the outcome!







10 comments:

  1. Wow, that's impressive! I've always had a soft spot for Target because they keep up with what's in style! Definitely going there sometime soon to check out some spring/summer clothes! :) thanks for posting.
    Oh, and I love your new header!
    http://waspwhispers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hum....might have to get those flats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, and your header!! fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, it's official. I'm going to Target today to get that striped maxi dress. I'm dying over it and cannot believe it's $24!! Great find, thanks for the tip! I'll let you know how it goes. Fingers crossed they have it at this Target!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say that I love your new header!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap! That's it. I need to head over there stat. There's too much goodness. What Valerie said - $24!! WHAT??

    ps-fab new header!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Target...i probably viist the store once a week :)

    <3, natasha
    twenty-something blog
    Enter the COSMOPOLITAN subscription giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm DYING all over those cutout flats! So cute.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these types of posts! Whenever I've seen this done, I always like the cheaper choice anyway, which makes me happy! Like those flats. Love the Target ones better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are lots of women perfect wearing accessories like shoes , denim, mini skirts, all of most uses women accessories. Great post and suggestion to select the products. All of them are looking amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!