Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Namaste. A Kulae Yoga Mat Review


I've tried a bunch of different yoga mats, but nothing, and I truly mean this, nothing compares to this Kulae mat I was fortunate to enough to review.

I tried Kulae's Eco Yoga Mat Plus and it was heavenly.

The mat was incredibly thick. I never felt uncomfortable while practicing.

I couldn't take pictures in the studio, so I set it up on my kitchen floor to show you, and it was even comfortable on the hardwood floor, so that IS something :)

Also, the mat is longer than a normal yoga mat which really helps when your tall and doing some of the traditional yoga poses and stretching and you're too long for a normal length mat.
(or just laying on it because it's comfortable..uh, yeah)


Plus Kulae is a company that focuses on making the best product possible while remaining completely eco-friendly. They operate under the idea that Karma's Real. I couldn't agree more.

The mat is 100% biodegradable.

It's 72" long.



5mm thick.



And it was made with cell technology so NO bacteria or odor can enter the surface. Talk about a bonus for those of us that like hot yoga!

Even Ozzie thinks it's comfortable!

Definitely take a minute and head over to www.kulae.com and check out their products!

I was asked to review this Kulae mat but these opinions are 100% mine. I loved the product and look forward to checking out more of what Kulae has to offer.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen people using these and they do look so thick and well made. I've always been into the Jade yoga mats, but I might have to try this one out next time I need a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE yoga mats...i have 5 right now! ha :)

    <3, natasha
    twenty-something blog
    Enter the COSMOPOLITAN subscription giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!