Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekend Roundup

Friday my friend K and I went out for some Italian style pizza and bubbles. We went to town on a Florentine pizza and some Veuve and had a great night out. Too bad we started with Pinot Noir and were home by 10:30 ahh the joys of getting older :) And being a lush.



Saturday we went to a cooking expo which was kind of a bust and then shopped. I actually started my Christmas shopping. Go me! Then we saw Morning Glory which I thought was both funny and cute. Love Harrison Ford!






Casual Outfit from Friday during the day...
Jacket: Blogged about it here.
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans: Joe's 'Muse'
Flats: Cole Haan Air Ballet Flats. Similar ones here.


Surprised my niece with these adorable Ugg boots. I love how tiny they are. And thew style name is 'Erin' therefore I had to buy them :) Because, you know, a 6 month old will totally remember her first Ugg boots. Right? haha



So cute and tiny!

What did your weekend entail?!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh those little uggs are so adorable!!

    girl pass the veuve - prince william is engaged to someone else and it's only tuesday. double whammy!! hehe

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!