Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, November 5, 2010

Cozy Sweater Weather

It's finally here! The cold chill that makes you want to wrap up in wool, cotton, and cashmere!

Today I wore this soft wrap cardigan with jeggings and couldn't have been more comfortable. It's long, and the cotton is incredibly soft & cozy. I also love fair isle patterns :) Plus it was so cheap. We're talking $39 for a sweater, holla!



Close-up of the print. More stripes. muahaha!


Sweater: Fire LA, Jeggings: Old Navy-Rockstar Style, Shoes: Metallic Tory Burch Flats (can't see but blogged about them earlier...people told me some secrets and they're finally broken in!!)

What are your go-to sweater styles for the Fall/Winter? I'm a sucker for anything that wraps and/or has a belt. The softer the better!

Happy FRIDAY! Have a fabulous weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. That sweater looks to cozyyyy! I loveit.
    I actually just booked a trip to South America and it'll be (at least) 100 degrees, so I feel like I should stop buying anything winter/fall related. I'm looking for summer sales..know of any?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this weather and I LOVE your sweater!
    Happy Friday!

    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweater on you. The print is gorge and it looks super cozy! I go-to these ones for fall and to JP's cotton/cashmere thermal tunics. The softer the better and it cuts out the wind. Even though it's 95 degrees right now. No trace of wind. Argh

    Have a great one!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those patterns of sweaters! it would be my go-to, as well.

    have a great wkd!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cashmere is one of my favorite fabrics! There is nothing more comfortable than sweaters and jeans! ;)

    <3, natasha @ twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello :)
    My Blog and one of the most trendy stores ever are givingaway one amazing shearling coat to one lucky winner!
    To enter just visit my blog :)
    xoxo
    P.S.: Sorry for the spam, but this is really a great giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!