Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Looking For an Easy Read??

Last January I took a cruise with my best friend from college, K. We're both huge bookworms and went through a dozen books. K always finds the light, easy reads we both love to fly through. It was on this trip that she introduced me to Nora Robert's Bride Quartet Series. I immediately loved it and bought book 2 in the airport.

The story line follows 4 childhood friends who run a wedding planning company out of one of the character's New Haven estate. It's an incredibly light read. So if you're looking for a deep, thought-provoking novel...put this down. But the friendship, romance, and details make it a fun and quick ride. I highly recommend it!

The series starts with Vision in White.







And Finally ends with Happy Ever After (Of course it does!!)


Who doesn't like a good, light read?

4 comments:

  1. Oh thanks! I will add these to my read list

    ReplyDelete
  2. me me! I need a good light read! Fabulous!
    xo tash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good tip, I am soon done with the last book in my corrent addiction 'The Black Dagger Brotherhood' series - maybe I'll pick up this series next :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!! I went through the first 3 pretty quickly, and now I'm waiting on the fourth. I don't feel like buying it--hello library :)

    Nothing like a good, quick, fun read to make the day or weekend go by.

    ChuckRefreshed

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!