Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Monday, May 2, 2011

Stella & Dot


I went to my friend L's apartment on Thursday for a Stella & Dot party. I've heard of people having these or attending them, but I've never looked for myself.

WOW.

They have some really cute stuff!!! And turns out they are the old Banana Republic jewelry designers. Remember when BR had the best jewelry for a solid 2 years then it just tanked for awhile? Yep. Stella has one of their designers!!


1/2/3
I got these and love them. And an even bigger surprise? The arrow necklace is by Maya Brenner whose E necklace I wear 24/7!




This La Coco Concept is a great idea. You start with a chain and add on the bling! Talk about a necklace that multi-tasks! I think this would be a fabulous gift for Moms out there!


Have you ever bought anything from Stella & Dot?


1 comment:

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!