Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Monday, May 9, 2011

sandal time

It's finally becoming sandal weather in Chicago. Can I just say, it's about time!!

I'd like to add each and every one of these sandals to my closet.


Everyday Wear


1/2/3

Simple & Sweet


1/2/3

Details, Details!


1/2/3

What's a cute pair of sandals without a good pedi? These are my go-to shades for this Summer!

Essie Colors: Splash of Grenadine, Turquoise & Caicos, Bachelorette Bash



What kind of sandals are you going to sport this Summer?

3 comments:

  1. At this point, I am so ready for SUN I'd wear just about any sandal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Quorra sandals from JCrew are wonderful...I'm concerned w/JCrew. I have a narrow little foot and the leopard medina's, had to go back due to pinching (and darkness couldn't see leopard). argh

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's unbearably hot here already but I'm loving getting to wear sandals and show off my pedi! I'm also itching to add those fuchsia J.Crew ones to my collection, although I think my next order might be that sequined striped sweater everyone is crazy about. I can't decide!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!