Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Monday, May 16, 2011

Personal Gifts: Wedding Showers

I think it's hard to get a great Shower gift. Sure everyone has registries today and what's more personal than a Kitchen-Aid Mixer? Uhhh...

If you have a little bit of leeway with your gift choice I think it's a great idea to give a personal and useful gift! Here are a few of my recommendations.

For the Bride who likes to spend time in the kitchen:


1/2/3

For the Bride who loves to entertain
1/2/3

For the Bride who loves all things monogram

1/2/3


For the Bride who loves to travel

1/2/3

I'm not getting married anytime soon but I'd happily own any of these items!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I normally pride myself on putting a lot of time and energy into finding the perfect, personal gift for people but weddings I just lose my steam on. I bought about a trillion sets of Waterford flutes last year when they were part of an insane sale at Macy's and I've been giving them to newlyweds ever since. I even got them wrapped at Macy's when I bought them! Shame on me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like these personalized gifts you just posted! nice one! - photo gifts

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!