Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fiesta Rice

I'm a sucker for Mexican food. I literally think I could eat it every day.

This dish is so easy to make it takes little time and minimal effort-My kind of meal!



You'll need:
-Rice
-Black Beans
-Corn
-Tomatoes
-Lime
-Cilantro
-Salt

(you can always add avocados, jalapenos, anything!)

Boil the rice and heat up the corn and black beans.



Dice the tomatoes, chop the cilantro, and cut the lime in half for juicing.

Mix everything together! Add salt if you'd like.



Enjoy!



I added some grilled shrimp which was incredibly tasty. Plus the Skinnygirl Margarita was the perfect touch.


adapted from skinnytaste.com

3 comments:

  1. This Texas girl misses her Mexican food so I'm trying this ASAP. PS: I want to hear all about your new job, location, etc. so I'm totally up for getting together soon! Have a fabulous Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been making pasta salads EVERY damn week since your post... ugh and ahhh, it's sooo good and so easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely trying this when I get home! Simple Mexican recipes are the best. My favorite is a jar of salsa, a can of black beans, and a can of corn for the quickest dip ever.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!