Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Monday, August 22, 2011

recap


I've been a little MIA lately and I blame it on the incredibly busy month of August.


I moved...then got delayed because they had to completely re-do our wood floors
(cue anger, annoyance, and 2 nights out of our new place)



then my brother finally got married! woohoo! it was a whirlwind weekend but it was full of fun, laughter and tears (mostly mine) so I'll never forget it. I love his new wife (my sister!) and they just moved a block away from me so it's going to be fun to have them so close.



Stickers from UPrinting for the gift bags for those staying in the hotel.
yes i blurred out their names...the stickers didn't look fuzzy or blurry. promise!


And finally...if I have to see an Ikea or Target in the next 2 weeks I will black out. I have spent countless hours and dollars at these stores following the move and I'm exhausted!
No more, please!!!


Although, I'll definitely take another Ikea cinnamon roll!


So that's where I've been for most of August. Sorry for being such a slacker!

Now to catch up on everyone's blogs....



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy!

    Congratulations to your brother and good luck with all post-move activities!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had so much going on! I'm glad things are settling down and you're in your new place. I am too and if I have to make one more Target list for not-fun-neccessities like laundry baskets and bathroom scales I'm going to loose it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see pictures from your brother's wedding! So exciting!!! I feel exactly the same way about Target. I've practically LIVED there since the move and I could use a break (until the Missoni stuff comes in at least). How was your move?? Are you still in Chicago?

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!