Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, August 26, 2011

Birthday Wish List


My birthday is next Friday and I am finally getting around to sending my Mom a list of things I'd like.

I always find it hard to narrow down my lists. They tend to be incredibly random....Are you a birthday list kind of person?




Clockwise from top
-Cole Haan Flats
-Lululemon Racerback tank, Wrap Jacket and Pants
-JCrew Leopard Scarf
-JCrew Resin Necklace
-Clarisonic MIA
-Rebecca Minkoff Wallet
-Banana Republic Wrap Sweater

My favorite part of my birthday? All the coupons and freebies from the stores!
Thank you, Sephora for the Philosophy 'Happy Birthday, Beautiful' body wash!



3 comments:

  1. Love your choice of the Cole Haan flats and leopard scarf! I hope you get them.

    But I thought I should let you know that my bestie is an aesthetician, and she told me that the Clarisonic MIA doesn't actually work. It basically feels nice, but doesn't exfoliate your skin properly. She, her sister, and some of clients have all used it and thought the same thing. She says you're better off spending your money on exfoliating products, like an enzyme mask or something. We all use the Alpha/Beta face peel cloths from Dr. Dennis Gross skincare (available at Sephora).

    Just FYI! Happy (almost) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When exactly is your birthday?? I love putting together my yearly wishlist! I have that leopard scarf from J.Crew & absolutely cannot wait to wear it, I seriously mentally put together an outfit with it every other day. Have you seen the Clarisonic Mia in leopard print? I think it's the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently making my wishlist and love some of your picks!

    Cole Haan has THE BEST footwear, and I love the wallet too!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!