Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Missoni Must Haves


Sure I just said in yesterday's post that I couldn't see Target anytime soon....believe you me that is not the case come September 13th!!

I am dying for some of these Missoni pieces!

Here are my favorite....what are yours?

Brighten up a dreary desk


Travel in Style



I love funky socks. Need these!


I have a scarf obsession. This needs to join my collection.


How cute are these?!


Organization that is cute and practical

all images via fashionista

Will you be going to the store? Ordering online? Or passing altogether?

4 comments:

  1. Both! I love the flats & the desk accessories but I'm dying to get my hands on the bath towels and zig zag shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST have those flats! I had no idea Missoni was doing a Target collaboration! I'm so out of the loop these days. Things in Michigan are going well! Thanks for the Mid-West welcome. I hope you're doing well!

    xo
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to check everything out!!! From the past few collections I've ended up liking things in person that I didn't notice online.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!