Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, September 2, 2011

Lovely Day

Well I'm 27 today! I don't feel much different from yesterday...

In true birthday fashion I am only working a half day today then treating myself to a manicure and PSL (pumpkin spice latte. I hate to brag but Chicago did get them a week early...)

Case in point....met J for a PSL on Tuesday when they made their debut in Chicago!

I'll be going out to dinner with my parents tonight and friend J. Then my parents are coming over to give me my gifts. Yay!! I may be 27 but I still like having my presents on my actual birthday. When I was growing up we would wake up and they would all be next to our bed wrapped up and begging to be opened!

 Pre-birthday celebrations included devouring a Crumbs Mint Patty cupcake!


My weekend plans include our family fantasy football draft, sushi dinner and major shopping!


Hope everyone has a happy and relaxing Labor Day weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday, Erin! What a fabulous way to spend a birthday. I seriously can't wait to get a PSL on Tuesday morning. ;)

    Hope you have a great long weekend and a wonderful year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! I'm so jealous you got a PSL! I can't wait for one! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!