Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

pom pom delights

I have been MIA lately and I am so sorry! This summer has been incredibly busy. I moved in May, started a new job in June, have been dogsitting for 2 weeks and am moving again to a new place in a couple weeks. WHEW. I have felt like a gypsy lately and it's affecting all aspects of my life.



But during this time I have been trying to focus on b & a's shower prep! I am super happy to show you how to make a simple decoration with tissue paper and patience.

Pom poms!

All you need is:
-tissue paper
-white covered floral wire
-scissors
-time

Take 8 sheets of tissue paper.




Fold accordian style in small, even pleats.



Wrap the wire around the middle of the tissue.



Cut the ends in either a point or rounded (for different looking poms)



Slowly pull away each layer from the middle.



Fluff.

HANG!

See? Easy. Cute. Fun!


1 comment:

  1. Those are too cute! I might need to try them to add some pizazz to my dorm room this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!