Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, July 28, 2011

fall flats

It's 90 and humid but I'm craving fall weather. I think a huge trend for the fall is going to be menswear flats. I'm a huge fan of flats and they're a staple in my wardrobe.

I'd gladly sport any of these this fall.


School girl flats from JCrew

Quilted & Buckled from Cole Haan


Suede & Frills from Banana Republic




Suede Driving shoe from Cole Haan

and these aren't menswear but how cute are these? Go JCrew!


Are you a big fan of flats?


sorry I've been MIA lately! the summer has been incredibly busy and I've been a terrible blogger!

7 comments:

  1. Love those driving mocs! I have a million pairs and I feel like such a soccer mom when I wear them but it never stops me! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since i am really tall I LOVE flats! Pretty much sums up my closet!!! My favorite of your picks are the top ones...super cute! A recent follower of your site and I'm loving!


    www.MrsCapretta.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore flats in every way. I usually buy a new pair or two from J. Crew every year. The black and white ones may have to be my new fall faves. (Especially that they're now back in stock, I was stalking them for a bit when they were backordered.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those top flats are really cute! I have a thing for men's dress shoes..haha, so I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that last pick with the fun bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love flats! I am in the market for a nude pair...I am addicted to TB Revas but it's getting a little ridiculous. Do you have any of the classic J.Crew ballets?

    xo lamb loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you've been having a great summer! Been thinking about you xo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!